OUR HISTORY - Grace Episcopal Church
A group of Episcopalians in a private home started what was later called Grace Episcopal Church
The Rev. Arthur G. Roberts served Grace Church from 1912 until November 1941
Grace Episcopal Church was consecrated on November 28th 1943 by Bishop DeWolfe
The first Rector, the Rev. Robert A Brown was installed
The second Rector of Grace the Rev. William Russell was installed
The third Rector of Grace the Rev. William Howard Melish was installed
The Reverend Canon Leopold C. Baynes was installed and served until retirement on May 28th 2015. He was the first Black Rector to serve at Grace Church.
Grace Episcopal Church held its last service on May 31th 2015. It was deconsecrated on December 7th 2015 at a service officiated by The Right Reverend Lawrence C. Provenzano.